Breasts often start to sag and droop in response to a number of causes, including pregnancy, hereditary traits and the natural aging process. The breast lift, one specialty of our Mountain View practice, can return a woman’s breasts to their original, perky position. Sagging breasts can be corrected to a more youthful appearance by removing redundant skin and soft tissue. Newer breast lift techniques have resulted in smaller external scars, improved breast shape and a high degree of patient satisfaction. View our before and after gallery of breast lifts without breast implants with our patients in the San Jose Bay Area.
If you would like to discuss the cosmetic benefits of a breast lift without implants, contact Dr. Alexander Ereso to set up a consultation.
Explore These Topics
Breast Lift Recovery
Within The First Week
- You will begin to move about more comfortably and return to (non-strenuous) work
- Surgical drains (if used) will be removed and dressings will be changed
After Several Weeks
- Bruising, swelling and normal periodic discomfort will diminish
- The last sutures will have been removed
- Sensation within the nipple and areola area will gradually improve
- You may return to most of your normal activities, including mild exercise
After A Few Months
- Your breasts will start settling into a more natural shape
- Incision lines, which initially are red or pink, will begin to fade
- You may resume exercise