Plastic Surgery Experience
Mountain View Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Also Serving San Jose and the Bay Area
We offer eyelid surgery at our Pearl-Ereso Plastic Surgery Center in Mountain View, California as part of our comprehensive collection of cosmetic enhancement services. Aesthetic eyelid surgery, or Blepharoplasty, is performed on adults of all ages. Some people have eyelid surgery to correct aging problems, while others have inherited traits that cause them to seek treatment in their 20s or 30s. Whatever your reasons for seeking cosmetic enhancement through eyelid surgery, the staff at our facility will guide you through this personal and life changing decision.
Ideal Eyelid Surgery Candidates
Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for eyelid surgery:
- Excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- Loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids, perhaps impairing vision
- A puffy appearance to the upper eyelids, making the eyes look tired
- Excess skin and fine, creepy wrinkles of the lower eyelids
- Bags and dark circles under the eyes, often with a depression along the bony border of the lower eyelids
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye)
Aesthetic eyelid surgery can usually correct these problems; although other treatments may also need to be considered. For example, if the upper eyelid condition is accompanied by sagging of the eyebrows, then a forehead lift may be recommended. Smoothing of crow’s feet may require chemical peeling or laser resurfacing procedures. Circles beneath the eyes caused by dark pigmentation may be treated with a bleaching solution or chemical peel. If sagging of your eyebrows aggravates your upper eyelid problem, then Dr. Pearl may recommend a brow lift in addition to the eyelid surgery.
For more information on eyelid surgery in Mountain View, San Jose and the Bay Area, contact Dr. Samuel Pearl and Dr. Alexander Ereso today.
Pearl - Ereso Plastic Surgery Experience